- Enter the building through the circle drive, exit through the back doors to the parking lot. Please pick up children on time. If a student is not picked up within 5 minutes of dismissal, they will be asked to wait outside. Doors open at 8:50 a.m.
- Students will walk to class in the building in a clockwise motion to avoid congestion in the halls. The back doors will be open to continue this flow to rooms 108-110.
- Masks will be worn at the discretion of parents and teachers. If your teacher requires you to wear a mask, make sure you have one each day. If you do not have one, you will be dismissed from class.
- Tables will be cleaned at the end of each class. Supplies and equipment will be cleaned after individual use.
- No parents or siblings in the building, no exceptions. If you have questions or need to get into contact with someone, please email via Jupiter.
HOPE families should be vigilant in screening family members for the following symptoms https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing per the CDC guidelines.
- If a student, family member, or HOPE staff shows any symptoms they should follow the CDC guidelines for quarantine and testing. They should also remain away from HOPE classes or events until they have tested negative or the symptoms have cleared as outlined by the CDC. A parent or guardian should notify HOPE immediately. HOPE will not make any notifications of presumed illness.
- If a student, family member or staff receives a positive test result or is exposed to someone with a positive test result:
- A parent or guardian should notify Bethany Martinez via Jupiter as soon as possible.
- HOPE will notify any families that may have been exposed.
- If HOPE feels a broad exposure has occurred, they will follow the CDC guidelines found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/public-health-recommendations.html
- If HOPE reaches 5% of its population with confirmed or presumed positive cases, HOPE will close for a period of two weeks. Classes will continue virtually.
- If a student, family member, or HOPE staff is exposed to a presumed or confirmed positive, that person(s) will not be permitted on site until after a 10-day quarantine period. HOPE will not be making public or group announcements in these circumstances.
Should an active case be discovered while the participant is at HOPE Prep or at a HOPE event:
- If a student, the parents must be contacted, and the child immediately transported by the parents to home or care facility. The child should either wait outside the building (accompanied by an assigned adult) or wait inside a designated quarantine space.
- If an adult, the individual must immediately leave the facility and return home or to a care facility.
- The areas used by the infected individual will be made unavailable for 24 hours (when possible) and then cleaned and disinfected before any reuse is permitted.
HOPE Officers will continue to monitor HOPE’s COVID response and will update, as necessary.
HOPE COVID-19 WAIVER
At H.O.P.E. Homeschool, we are committed to the health and safety of our families. During this time of COVID-19 Coronavirus, H.O.P.E. Homeschool is committed to keeping our students, teachers, and volunteers as safe as possible. We have enhanced cleaning protocols as well as health checks.
As the parent or legal guardian, you agree to not file claim against any person(s) who represents H.O.P.E. Homeschool or represents Preston Ridge Baptist Church. You also acknowledge that by your family’s participation in H.O.P.E. you relinquish any and all rights to file claim if you or your child(ren) acquire or are exposed to COVID-19 while in attendance at any H.O.P.E. event or class. This includes, but is not limited to, class, graduation, field trips, lunch, and study hall. Any cost pertaining to testing or treatment that may be required if you or your child(ren) contracts COVID-19 while in attendance of a H.O.P.E. event is not the responsibility of H.O.P.E. Homeschool, Preston Ridge Baptist Church, or anyone who represents H.O.P.E. Homeschool or Preston Ridge Baptist Church.