Thank you for your interest in Hope Co-op (grades K-6th)!
**HOPE CO-OP COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT:
Due to the evolving circumstances related to the Covid-19 virus, Hope Co-op is temporarily postponing our normally scheduled weekly program. We hope to resume our normal program for the Spring 2021 semester. Thank you for your understanding!
Please be sure to read through our Co-op pages on the drop down menu above. You can find more detailed information about our classes, cost, and parental involvement on those pages. If you would like to be added to our email list for prospective members (this list is used to email upcoming tour dates, application information, etc.) or have other questions, please fill out the following interest form. For more information on how to apply to Hope Co-op or if you are ready to submit your online application to Hope Co-op, please go to the Co-op Application page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you offer classes for Preschool?
- We offer a Nursery and Preschool program for the younger siblings of our enrolled K-6th graders.
- What classes are you offering?
- Each semester our classes offered depend upon the parents teaching and their particular skill set. You can find the general subject areas that we offer on our Class Details page.
- What are your class sizes?
- Our classes range from 5-15 students per class.