Please review our illness policy below and carefully read through the unique HOPE Covid-19 response and waiver below and submit accordingly. Thank you!
Illness and Medical Issues*
*PLEASE SEE THE Covid-19 Response and Waiver FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Please do not bring anyone who has a cloudy, runny nose, consistent cough, fever, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Any accidents occurring during a HOPE event should be reported to the Administration immediately. Parents must be notified.
- Only parents will deal with their own children’s bodily fluids or blood.
- All open wounds must be covered before the student can return to the activity.
- If you have a child with special needs, a medical condition, or food allergies/restrictions of which HOPE should be made aware, please indicate that on the Medical Release/ Liability form. HOPE and its families do not claim medical expertise, but will administer reasonable regular care when possible. No medicine will be administered without consent.